I love it when people leave comments and suggestions on the blog. How could I stumble through this project without everyone’s help and ideas? Once in a while, though, people may be tempted to write things that wouldn’t make their mothers proud or that detract from rather than add to the conversation. To deter such temptation, I’ve adapted the following code of conduct from Blogging Wikia:
- The comments section of this blog is intended to provide a forum for discussions about positive change.
- Post your comments on the blog entry you are referring to, and keep them relevant to the topic of the post.
- Pursue long back and forth discussions by private email rather than in the comments.
- Advance ideas and add positive knowledge; nitpicking has its place but it isn’t here.
- Be courteous.
- Give accurate information in the spirit of being helpful.
- Disagree respectfully.
- Credit others when you quote them.
- Be brief (ish).
- Admit the possibility of fault and respect different points of views.
- Accept that your comment may be deleted if you don’t adhere to these guidelines.
Join the Good Life Conversation
I'm excited to let you know when I have news that will help you in your quest for a safe, healthy, happy, meaningful life that also helps the world.