Welcome To The How To Be Alive Mastermind Group!!
I am so glad you are interested in the How To Be Alive Mastermind Groups! Here is a link to the application form (including sliding-scale pricing information) but first let me tell you a little bit about what to expect.
How To Be Alive Mastermind Groups are based on the precept that aligning ourselves with what is most true and important inside us is the most powerful route to building to a joyful life that makes us happy and serves our friends, families, communities and the world.
The question is, how do you discern the truth of how you are called to live and then manifest that authentically? How do you build a life of integrity in every area, from career to relationships to choice of home to friendships to making money to service to the world?
That is what How To Be Alive Mastermind Groups are about—bringing all areas of your life in line with your most authentic values while being joyfully of service. It isn’t necessarily just about career (though that will definitely be the emphasis for some). It is about living in ways that give you meaning and make you feel purposeful in all areas.
I and the other members of Colin’s carefully curated group embarked on a journey of self-discovery that culminated for me in a life-changing way. I was able to make changes in the way I view myself and the world. I now move forward in the world in a way that is in line with my core values resulting in my sustained happiness and a much more meaningful life.
–Jennifer Dill (who founded The Human Lawyer Project after being in the group)
Being part of a group with the common purpose of supporting each other to build meaningful, prosperous, service-oriented lives is a powerful way to move forward forcefully and concretely. How To Be Alive Mastermind Groups include eight to twelve people confidentially and compassionately joining together in exploration and execution.
- Groups meet once a week for 90 minutes for 20 weeks by video call (we are able to see each other).
- The first two meetings are mandatory; full commitment to remaining weeks is encouraged.
- Meetings include smaller breakout groups for active sharing and discussion.
- All members become part of a Facebook group or other group-sharing platform to continue working and sharing between meetings.
- You will sometimes partner with other group members to collaborate between meetings.
- You will have fun and be inspired and see real changes in your life.
- You will feel supported and included in a group of people who share our values.
- The groups are facilitated by me and include email support from me.
- Pricing is discussed at the bottom of the application form (basically it’s sliding scale $1500 to $2000 depending on honest ability to pay, which can be paid in monthly installments).
The How to Be Alive Mastermind group enabled me to move beyond the usual gung-ho goal setting that happens in the rush of a resolution. I found a vision that fits and habits that worked. Six months after we finished, I’m still feeling the deeper learnings resonating and seeing the changes unfolding, and I believe that comes from being held accountable by a supportively honest group of people over an extended period. Colin’s insight and guidance shaped the journey, and I’m grateful that I was able to be a part of the group.
In order to put together the most productive groups, I have put together an application form that I can use to get to know you (it takes about 15 minutes). Please fill out the form ASAP (groups are enrolling now and filling up) and we will arrange a phone call in the next few days to discuss details and answer each other’s questions. Filling out the form does not commit you (or me) but secures your place in line.
And by the way, you should find filling out the form fun and interesting and I hope it will offer you some insight into yourself.
I am excited that you are interested and look forward to working with you.