Work With Me
I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who seek purpose, balance and impact. If that sounds like you or your organization, we need to connect.
How do we do what is really important to us, lead balanced lives and have positive impact on humanity and the world? How do we help our communities, employees and customers to do the same?
Here are ten ways to access my knowledge and experience on these questions, from signing up for my updates to joining my How To Be Alive Mastermind Group to taking advantage of my coaching and consulting. I’ve organized the list from least to most investment.
- Search my site. I have written several hundred blog posts on this site. Most of them are about how to live and operate with balance, meaning and impact. Use the search box in the upper right hand corner.
- Subscribe to my updates. I send out updates about once a week with news, blogposts, podcasts or videos from the previous seven days. I write about how to live the balanced, joyful lives we all want, do what is truly important us, impact others meaningfully, and create the just, joyous world we all envision. By subscribing, you get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more here.
- Read one of my books. My books How To Be Alive and No Impact Man represent my best thinking on various topics to do with living authentic, happy, impactful lives in ways that bring us joy while meaningfully help others and the world. You can also find out more about my history books. Read more about How To Be Alive here or No Impact Man and my previous books here.
- Watch or screen my movie. The documentary film No Impact Man, inspired by the book of the same title, has been screened in cinemas and by TV stations around the United States and the world. It has inspired many tens of thousands to lead more authentic, impactful lives. You can watch the trailer, purchase the DVD, or apply for screening rights here.
- Show your gratitude and support what I do for “free.” For nearly ten years now, I have been inspiring people to get involved in solutions to our world crises in tangible ways that make their own lives happier. Doing this is not a commercial proposition–I offer a lot of free content and often give pro bono talks, for example. Are you grateful for what I do? You can support my work here.
- Book me as a speaker. Over the last ten years I have spoke to audiences around the world at businesses, conferences, universities, religious and spiritual organizations and more. My talks are highly inspirational and center on the great rewards of living our lives and running our businesses in ways that help the world. Please visit my speaker’s page here to read more or fill out the contact form here to make a speaking request.
- Join my How To Be Alive Mastermind Group. I lead paid mastermind groups of handpicked visionaries. Each of them is committed to having a meaningful positive impact on the world while also sustaining themselves personally so they can maintain their work while living joyful lives. To find out more and to apply for the next group, click here.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching but maintain only a limited number of slots. I work with powerful, ambitious people who are having or want to have a big impact on the world. My practice tends to fall into three types: Helping people figure out how they want to help the world and then get started; Helping people strategize, maintain and grow their ongoing projects; Helping people who already have impact in the world to have balance and self-care in their own lives. If you feel you could benefit from a one-on-one interaction with me, write to me here.
- Run a No Impact Week in your organization. For seven years, through my No Impact Project, I have been running No Impact Weeks in organizations around the world. No Impact Week is an immersive, educational environmental engagement program. Over 70,000 people have been through it. It increases environmental awareness while engendering loyalty to the organization that runs it. Read more about it here and, if it interests you, contact me here.
- Consult with me about purpose-based business. More and more employees are demanding that their work is line with their values. Customers and other stake-holders want to buy from and partner with organizations that have a service-oriented mission. If you would like to join the list of organizations I have helped to develop purpose-based programs, let’s start a conversation.