1. There is no calling in your future.
2. No one needs you in the future.
3. You can find no satisfaction in the future.
4. You miss your calling to the exact extent you expect to find it in some time other than now.
5. You know what you care about in this world (at least in this moment).
6. You know what you are good at (at least in this moment).
7. You know what you are called to do (at least in this this moment).
8. The only way to follow your calling in the future is to begin following it in the present.
9. Start now, even it feels like you are moving only one small pebble.
10. A mountain is only moved in the future if you move a pebble now.
11. You are not called to the future. You are called to now.